When you are planning to get titanium times product, should keep in mind few things like eligibility, income, and KYC. These are the factors you should know and check online. You can use your card from an emergency situation to make payment. Not only this, they offer you discount and waivers across movie bookings, dining, and fuel transactions.
To avail HDFC titanium times credit card, you have to know below eligibility factors then we can brief you about how to raise online application request.
HDFC Titanium Times Eligibility Factor
- Age limit: The bank can divide age category into two parts, salaried and self-employed. For a salaried individual, age should be 21 to 60 years. For self-employed age limit is 21 to 65 years. And a spotless previous credit record.
Necessary KYC For The HDFC Titanium Times
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- And recent passport size photograph
Find the following steps for online application request
- Visit the official site of the HDFC bank
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID and password
What Are The Attractive Features Of Titanium Times Card?
HDFC titanium times credit card is a highly beneficial provider product, which can give you unlimited shopping, dining, movie and more facilities.
- As welcome benefit vouchers across multiple categories such as dining, shopping, and more
- Bumper discount offers all year round at partner dining and movie outlets
- For every purchase worth Rs 150 through your card and get 2 Reward points
- Dining bonanza offer under the weekday, Get 5 Reward points on every purchase of Rs 150 on dining from Monday to Friday
- 50 days long interest-free period from the date of purchase of the card
How Your Utility Bill Payment Possible With HDFC Credit Card?
If you want to be a smart payer list, then should use bank’s online service. Nowadays, every individual overloaded with office and home works. Don’t have time to pay bills on time and the result, unfortunately, your name came in CIBIL defaulter list. That’s why, the bank can provide you many online services like net banking, mobile banking, autopay, NEFT and more. You need to log in your portal by own User ID and password and make HDFC credit card bill payment on time from anywhere.
How Can You Check Monthly Bank Statement?
The bank can share with your registered email ID after the completed one-month billing cycle. What do you think, why it’s essential to check? Before on regular base you can exceed the limit or come in defaulter list, it’s a better way to check and know own expenses record. So that, if in a case you can cross the limit, then start controlling it.
Where Can You Raise Your Doubts?
Call on 1800 266 4332 toll-free number and take the best solution with the customer care executives. They are in your service by 24*7 and try to give you a prompt response. So that, you can take HDFC credit card privileges without any hurdle.